- a leading role in our web presence
- flexible working hours / including working from home
- state of the art development tools
- flat organizational structure – your opinion counts
- easy accessibility by public transport (Bus 32, 78, 64, GKB)
- a permanent, full-time position
- monthly salary of EUR 3,300 (plus Christmas and holiday payments)
- employee stock option plan
Are you the right person for the job? Then send your application and relevant documents to email@example.com and become part of the SteadySense team.
- Experience with backend technology stacks (ideally Python/Django)
- Experience with Docker and related infrastructure tools
- A technical qualification (e.g. a degree in computer science or a related field)
About SteadySense GmbH:
With femSense Ovulation Detection SteadySense developed a game changing system which catapults the temperature method into the 21st century and will revolutionize family planning. With SteadyTemp we have created an early indication tool used to identify and control the spread of possible infections. Our goal is to simplify daily medical routines using smart wireless sensor solutions and the power of continuous temperature measurement. We provide the end-user with an absolutely accurate, cost- and time-optimized recording of medical parameters and an easy to use system to access and read the collected data. Our highly motivated team is developing applications that are distributed worldwide and are designed to address an EUR 200 billion market. We are based in Seiersberg, just outside Graz. Our team is constantly expanding to keep up with our growing market.