Accounting Assistant part-time (m/f/d)
Are you the person, we are looking for
- a position in a steadily growing and highly innovative company
- the chance to change the world with the team
- responsibility for internal accounting
- responsibility for the preparation of inspection and reporting systems
- flexible working hours
- Apple MacBook
- a flat organizational structure – your opinion counts!
- easy accessibility by public transport (Bus 32, 78, 64, GKB)
- a permanent, part-time position (10h/week)
- salary in accordance with market norms
- a fascination with accounting challenges
- HAK Matura or at least 1 year experience in accounting
- ideally knowledge of the BMD accounting software
- self motivation and the ability to complete tasks accurately
Are you the right person for the job? Then send your application and relevant documents to email@example.com and become part of the SteadySense team.
About SteadySense GmbH:
With femSense Ovulation Detection SteadySense developed a game changing system which catapults the temperature method into the 21st century and will revolutionize family planning. With SteadyTemp we have created an early indication tool used to identify and control the spread of possible infections. Our goal is to simplify daily medical routines using smart wireless sensor solutions and the power of continuous temperature measurement. We provide the end-user with an absolutely accurate, cost- and time-optimized recording of medical parameters and an easy to use system to access and read the collected data. Our highly motivated team is developing applications that are distributed worldwide and are designed to address an EUR 200 billion market. We are based in Seiersberg, just outside Graz. Our team is constantly expanding to keep up with our growing market.